2013-02-28

Gaea, Goddess of Earth

Honestly this chara was inspired by Japanese Female warrior but I have no idea about who is it. はははは! I really love warrior chara but I realized I have no sense to make a good ones, poor me. My reference to make some of them only Ragnarok or Final Fantasy because they are my favorite. I really enjoy imagine what kind of chara I will create and what story will I put to them, but I don't know why some people didn't get what I mean. *deepSigh*

I only hope someday I will open everybody's heart especially game lovers to love my chara. けけけ

Gaea Profile
Full Name: Ishizaki Gaea ( 石崎 了 ガイア)
Speciality: Arrow
Behind the Story: Gaea is a warrior from Firtz Kingdom which located in the middle of Little Asia. In year 3012, there will be a million of kingdom which connected one another by a digital bridge named Dragon Drive. In Earth there are about 6 million Dragon Drives and there are 7 infamous kingdom whose take control of those Dragon Drives. One of them is Firtz kingdom. Main task of Gaea is to protect Prince of Firtz, Prince Yuuichi from other kingdom attack. First difficulty of her job is Prince's face which can't be denied by every girl in the world (so handsome and manly) and the second one is she falls in with the Prince. Will the Prince give her love affection back? What will happen to Gaea if The Prince is actually a robot and was made to be icon of the kindom only?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

© Little Things | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com