2013-02-28

Gomen ne Summer!

This chara actually has been created for a long time ago. I know nothing special can be reserved by this chara but actually this chara has some attractive point such as her dazzling eyes and her sun flower. I don't know why this picture reminds me with Summer, that's why I gave her name similar with Summer: "Sumire-chan"

Her name contain of "violet" in meaning. So far with something related with summer in fact. けけけ Until now I haven't found her last name yet. ひひひひひ, ごめんなさい! I will find it soon 

Sumire-chan Profile
Name: Sumire (菫) 
BoP/D: Kyoto, September, 7th
Hobby: writing, painting
Sibling: -

Anyway, I've been addicted listening nu Pocari Sweat tune: Gomen ne Summer by SKE48. Have you heard this wonderful song? Really energizing music! ❤

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

© Little Things | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com